Jaipur to Agra via Fatehpur Sikri Tour
Jaipur to Agra via Fatehpur Sikri
On this Jaipur to Agra via Fatehpur Sikri Tour, we will visit the Fatehpur Sikri which is 1 hour west from Agra city and then Taj Mahal, Agra Fort in Agra. The best time to start this tour is from 6-7 am.
So by 6-7 am, our driver will pick you from your hotel or any other sites in Jaipur (Airport, Railway Station, etc) & drive towards Fatehpur Sikri which is a 4-hours drive. You will explore:
- From 10:00 A.M to 12:30 pm will visit Fatehpur Sikri, which is a planned city developed by Mughal Emperor in the 16th century. Some must-see points here are Panch Mahal, Diwan-i-Aam, Diwan-i-Khas, Birbal’s House, Buland Darwaza & Tomb of Salim Chishti.
- From 12:30 pm, leave for Agra From Fatehpur Sikri this is a minimum 1-hour drive for Agra city
- Later you can plan your lunch anywhere in Agra,
- After lunch, visit the Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
- Later, The driver will drop you at your hotel, the Railway station, or your suggested destination.
Charges slot for this Jaipur Agra via Fatehpur Sikri Tour:
- Rs 3500 for Sedan Car(Swift Dzire or Toyota Etios) for 4 people.
- Rs 4500 for Toyota Innova ( max. 6 to 7 person )
- Rs 5500 for Innova Crysta ( max. 6 to 7 person )
You can ask directly to our Tour Manager Mr.Singh +919520143837 for more information or fill the contact form at the end of this page.
FAQ's Regarding Jaipur to Agra Via Fatehpur Sikri Tour
Get Some Travel Tips
Q.1. How's the route from Jaipur To Agra and time required for Traveling ?
Ans : Travel through expressway. Time to reach From Jaipur to Agra 4 hours and 30 min.
Q.2- What is the famous food of Agra ?
Ans: Some of the popular dishes of Agra include:
- Bedai and Jalebi
- Anguri Peetha
- Mughlai Delicacies
Q.3. What is Agra famous for ?
Ans : Taj Mahal , Handicraft , Angoori Petha Mithai, Bric-a- Brac (small marble made Taj Mahal) etc.
Q.4 . What are the Enroute sights while going from Jaipur to Agra?
Ans : Meanwhile going from Jaipur to Agra you can also add Enroute sites Bharatpur bird Sanctuary, Abhaneri Stepwell, Fatehpur Sikri, etc
Q.5 Best time to be in Agra ??
Ans: Start at 5 A.M so you reach Tajmahal directly at 9 : 30 A.M .
The Best time to visit Agra starts from August to March are perfect for those who are looking forward to making their Holidays Great! October to February is also the peak season to visit Agra as during this time one can enjoy a trip to Taj Mahal without facing the blazing sun.
Q.6- What is the best way to reach Agra ?
Ans : Agra is connected by Both Delhi and Jaipur at equidistant i.e. approx 240 kms. The best way is to book either Delhi to Agra Taxi or Jaipur to Agra Taxi for one way or a round trip and enjoy the entire trip with your family or friends. In other cases,taking a Volvo or state-run buses can also be convenient.
Q.7. Which food destinations to prefer in Agra ?
Ans : The best street food in Agra
- Pinch of Spice
- Panchi Petha Store
- Deviram sweets and restaurant
- Pind Balluchi at Taj Ganj.
You can ask directly to our Tour Manager Mr.Singh +919520143837 for more information or fill the contact form
Check Our Agra Sightseeing Tour Fare Chart List
|Agra Tour Packages Name||Sedan Car Fare||Innova Car Fare||Tempo Traveller Fare|
|4 hour Taj Mahal & Agra Fort||Rs 800||Rs 1200||Rs 2500|
|8 hour tour of Agra city||Rs 1400||Rs 1800||Rs 3500|
|Full day Agra Mathura Vrindavan tour||Rs 2800||Rs 3500||Rs 5500|
|Full day Agra with Bharatpur tour||Rs 2500||Rs 3000||Rs 5000|
|Full day Agra with Fatehpur tour||Rs 2000||Rs 2500||Rs 4500|
Interested in visiting Taj Mahal? and Then I Want To Reach Jaipur on the same day.
- Where you will leave for Agra before 8 am & will reach Taj Mahal by noon,
- Here you can visit: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort Fatehpur Sikri.
- Later leave towards Jaipur ( which is 4.5 hrs drive from Agra) & reach by 9:00 P.M.
Have a look at offer:
- Tour Duration: 1 full day
- Tour fare: Rs 7500 (sedan car)
- Tour fare: Rs 9500 (Innova car)
In 2 Days Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour or Quick Golden Triangle Tour, your trip will starts from New Delhi,
will show you all the major attractions and local culture of Delhi, Agra & Drop You at Jaipur in just two day. The trip also offers a small shopping cum local sightseeing section.
- Tour duration: 2 days
- Tour fare: Rs 8,500 (sedan car)
- Tour fare: Rs 10,500 (Innova car)
- Destinations: (Starts from ) Delhi-Agra- Jaipur( End)
Want to Enjoy the view of Taj Mahal ? as the first ray of sunlight touches it’s white marble walls.
- Where you will leave for Agra before 3 am & Reach Taj Mahal before 5 am
- Back to Delhi by evening/ night.
- Sites that you will see on this trip are Taj Mahal, Agra Fort.
Have a look at offer:
- Tour Duration: 1 full day
- Tour fare: Rs 6,500 (sedan car)
- Tour fare: Rs 7,500 (Innova car)
Explore More Related Tours
Check Our Taxi Rental Services
For Delhi, Agra and Jaipur