This Privacy and Security Policy explains how your personal information will be treated by the SRM Holidays Private Limited. We are firmly committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information and we maintain robust physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information in our care. We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time.
Collection of personal information from site users of our Website Where practical we will collect personal information directly from you. Generally, this will be collected by us when you deal with us either in person, by telephone, letter, facsimile, email, or when you visit our Website. Without limitation, we may collect your personal information as follows:
A) What do We collect and/or track?
- The home server domain names, e-mail addresses, IP addresses, type of computer, and type of web browser of visitors to the Website,
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with us or the Website via e-mail,
- Information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms (including travel preferences, such as seat selection, meal requests, frequent hotel/car rental program information, and contest entries (including name, address, e-mail, and other personal profile data),
- Aggregate and user-specific information regarding page views and other online activities, and
- Other information is gathered through our weblogs or other interactive forums.
B) Security of information
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. We use advanced technology to ensure security on all data transmitted via the Website. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is used to transmit all data between browsers and our web server where applicable.
We may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us learn about your behavior and usage patterns when you are on our Service. A cookie may also convey anonymous information about how you browse a partner website to us. A cookie does not collect personal information about you. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Identification of fraud or error; Regulatory reporting and compliance; Developing, improving, and marketing our products and services; Servicing our relationship with you by, among other things, providing updates on promotions and services we think may interest you;
We may disclose personally identifiable information about you to Third Parties as follows:
- A) With your consent.
- B) To facilitate a transaction or communication with a Third Party that you have initiated.
- C) To our agents and advisors (such as our accountants or attorneys). We only disclose the personal information necessary for them to provide their services to you or to us, and only under strict confidentiality restrictions.
- D) As we believe necessary to: (1) comply with the law (including court and government orders, and civil subpoenas); (2) enforce or apply our terms and conditions and rules and regulations and other agreements; or (3) protect the rights, property, or safety of our users, or others.
- E) If you partake (or we reasonably suspect that you are partaking) in any illegal or potentially illegal activity. We may disclose personal information even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order, to the extent we feel is necessary to inform and cooperate with law enforcement agencies or other appropriate authorities.
- F) In connection with a transfer, reorganization, or otherwise, to a successor-in-interest to our organization or its other material assets. When a Third Party acts as our agent, we will ensure that the Third Party is willing to enter into a written agreement requiring the Third Party to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the relevant principles.
D) External Links
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text/banner/image links to other websites.)
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
E) Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, who may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
F) Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement, and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate in are customs to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage with them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons that help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
G) Feedback and complaints
We welcome your inquiries or comments about our Policy. Should you have any comments or complaints please contact us at email@example.com. We will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints and disputes regarding the use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with this Policy.