5 Days Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
5 Days Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
In our 4 Nights 5 Days Jaisalmer Jodhpur tour which starts from Jodhpur & ends at Jaisalmer. You will explore the prominent Sights including a visit to the majestic Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur, Patwon ki Haveli, and Salim Singh ki Haveli in Jaisalmer along with Desert Night.
1. Cab only package: Hire out AC cabs with driver for 5 days entirely.
2. Cab + Hotel/Camp package: You may for suggestions & can also book your place with the help of our team.
3. Tour Guides : (optional)
And you can always book our local tour guides or a tour escort who will be with you from Day 1 pick up to Day 5 departure.
You can ask our Tour Manager Mr.Singh at +919772114191 for more Information or fill the contact form at the end of this page.
- Mail: Fill out the contact form below
Package & Price Details
⛺➕🚖 Cab with 3⭐Hotel
⛺➕🚖Cab with 4⭐Hotel
⛺➕🚖Cab with 5⭐Hotel
Day 01: Arrival at Jodhpur:
On the day of your arrival in Jodhpur, our Cab driver will pick you up from the hotel/airport/railway station. The tour begins with the sightseeing tour of Jodhpur which includes a tour of:
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Jaswant Thada
- Mandore Gardens
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Clock tower and its market (optional)
By night till 7-8 p.m you shall reach your Jodhpur hotel and relax over there. You can easily customize the given tourist spots in the above list as per your wish.
Day 02: Jodhpur Sightseeing tour:
We take a wonderful and informative Village Safari tour to the villages of Bishnois. After returning to Jodhpur we keep the day free for shopping and exploring the bazaars. We also visit the Rajasthan Sangeet Natak Akademi Folk Art Museum, which preserves the traditional folk art, dance, drama, and music of Rajasthan. Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 03: Jodhpur- Osiyan-Kheechan-Jaisalmer:
We travel through the ancient trading town of Osiyan for its beautifully sculpted temples and the haven for migratory birds- Kheechan village. We reach Jaisalmer by late afternoon and keep the rest of the day free for self-exploration. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour & Stay in Thar Desert Camp
After breakfast, you’ll check out from your Jaisalmer hotel & seeking out the Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour with Splendid monuments, showcasing a perfect blend of history and modernity. Here you’ll explore the beautiful sites of Jaisalmer city.
- Jaisalmer Fort
- Patwon ki Haveli
- Nathmal Ji ki Haveli
- Gadsisar Lake
- Bada Bagh
- Jaisalmer Local Markets
After post-lunch, till 3 p.m drive towards sam sand dunes (Thar Desert). Here You will go for a unique experience of the Desert alike Arabian night by making an overnight stay over sand dunes with tented accommodation with a cultural program and also enjoy photogenic sunset on camelback, Rajasthan Classical musical dance show, buffet dinner, bonfire, etc Overnight Stay at Desert Camp.
Day 05: Jaisalmer/Jodhpur:
After breakfast we checkout from camp and visit Amar Sagar, Lodhruva and Haunting village of Kuldhara. At the time of your onward journey, you will be transferred to theJaisalmer/Jodhpur Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand. (The Tour Ends.)
- 04 Nights / 05 Days Accommodation(01 Double Occupancy Rooms).
- Daily Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire / Toyota Etios or similar.
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes, and interstate taxes.
- Desert Stay includes Dinner, Camel Safari & Cultural Programs.
- All currently applicable taxes (No Hidden Taxes).
- Local Guide Services During Jaisalmer Sightseeing.
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without an extra bed)
THE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance fees at the monuments/temples/parks etc
- Extra persons in the same room charge extra.
- Child Policy Extra Adult & Kids Policy is mentioned below:-
- Kids aged between 6 to 12 years charge 20 % additional per Person
- Above 12 Years we charge 30% extra per person
- Meals outside hotels or not mentioned in the package.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry telephone calls, drinks, tipping, etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.