4 Days Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
4 Days Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
Our 4 Days Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package is one of the best-selling tour packages we are offering for the last 6 years. In this holiday package, you not only see the desert sites of Jaisalmer but also the glorious sites of Jodhpur along with the night Stay in the Thar Desert Sam dunes area.
1. Cab only package: Hire out AC cabs with driver for 4 days entirely.
2. Cab + Hotel/Camp package: You may for suggestions & can also book your place with the help of our team.
3. Tour Guides : (optional)
And you can always book our local tour guides or a tour escort who will be with you from Day 1 pick up to Day 4 departure.
You can ask our Tour Manager Mr. Singh at +917017392722 for more Information or fill the contact form at the end of this page.
- Mail: Fill out the contact form below
Package & Price Details
⛺➕🚖 Cab with 3⭐Hotel
⛺➕🚖Cab with 4⭐Hotel
⛺➕🚖Cab with 5⭐Hotel
Day 01: Arrival at Jodhpur
On the day of your arrival in Jodhpur, our Cab driver will pick you up from the hotel/airport/railway station. The tour begins from the sightseeing tour of Jodhpur which includes a tour of:
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Jaswant Thada
- Mandore Gardens
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Clock tower and its market (optional)
By night till 7-8 p.m you shall reach your Jodhpur hotel and relax over there. You can easily customize the given tourist spots in the above list as per your wish.
Day 02: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer via Osiyan & Pokharan
After breakfast, you’ll check out from your Jodhpur hotel and move towards Jaisalmer which is a 5-hour drive and 280 km from Jodhpur. We travel through the ancient trading town of Osiyan for its beautifully sculpted temples and the haven for migratory birds- Kheechan village.
You Can also get a chance to visit Pokharan village. It is a remote location in the Thar Desert region and served as the test site for India’s first underground nuclear weapon, ballistic missiles.
By the evening till 4-5 p.m you will reach your Jaisalmer hotel and relax overnight. You can also plan an evening walking tour to visit a glimpse of the Golden City of Rajasthan.
Day 03: Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour & Stay in Thar Desert Camp
After breakfast, you’ll check out from your Jaisalmer hotel & seeking out the Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour with Splendid monuments, showcasing a perfect blend of history and modernity. Here you’ll explore the beautiful sites of Jaisalmer city.
- Jaisalmer Fort
- Patwon ki Haveli
- Nathmal Ji ki Haveli
- Gadsisar Lake
- Bada Bagh
- Jaisalmer Local Markets
After post-lunch, till 3 p.m drive towards sam sand dunes (Thar Desert). Here You will go for a unique experience of the Desert alike Arabian night by making an overnight stay over sand dunes with tented accommodation with a cultural program and also enjoy photogenic sunset on camelback, Rajasthan Classical musical dance show, buffet dinner, bonfire, etc Overnight Stay at Desert Camp.
Day 04: Desert to Jaisalmer City Drop
After breakfast, we checkout from Desert Camp and drive towards Jaisalmer city. En route, you can visit the haunting village of Kuldhara, War Museum, Amar Sagar & Badabagh, and explore the local market. At the time of onwards journey, you will be transferred to Railway Station. (The Tour Ends)
- 03 Nights / 04 Days Accommodation(01 Double Occupancy Rooms).
- Daily Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire / Toyota Etios or similar.
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes, and interstate taxes.
- Desert Stay includes Dinner, Camel Safari & Cultural Programs.
- All currently applicable taxes (No Hidden Taxes).
- Local Guide Services During Jaisalmer Sightseeing.
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without an extra bed)
THE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance fees at the monuments/temples/parks etc
- Extra persons in the same room charge extra.
- Child Policy Extra Adult & Kids Policy is mentioned below:-
- Kids aged between 6 to 12 years charge 20 % additional per Person
- Above 12 Years we charge 30% extra per person
- Meals outside hotels or not mentioned in the package.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry telephone calls, drinks, tipping, etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.