Jaipur Night Tours
Explore City of Maharaja's at Night
Jaipur Night Tours
Interested in visiting Jaipur at Night? Then plan a night tour of Jaipur which lets you visit some stunning Jaipur Tourist sites which open after 6:00 pm. Tours are like
- The Light and Sound show at Amber fort
- Chokhi Dhani Night Tour
- Nahargarh sunset point
- Jaipur Night Tour of Pink City Markets, etc.
Below we have shared the Cab fare for Jaipur City Night Tour
Hire an AC Cab in Jaipur for an excellent Jaipur Night tours to seek out Jaipur’s must-see monuments in the evening. Have a look at below :
Charges slot for Jaipur Night tours package:
- Rs 900 for Sedan Car(Swift Dzire or Toyota Etios) for 4 people.
- Rs 1200 for Toyota Innova ( max. 6 to 7 person)
- Rs 2500 for Tempo Traveller ( max. 8 to 16 people)
The above fare is inclusive of:
You can ask directly to our Tour Manager Mr.Gupta at +918302074772 for more information or fill the contact form at the end of this page.
JNT-01 - Jaipur Night Tour with Amber fort light & sound show
JNT-02 :- Jaipur Night Tour with Chokhi Dhani
You can ask directly to our Tour Manager Mr.Gupta at +918302074772 for more information
FAQ's Regarding Jaipur City Tour
Get Some Travel Tips
Q.1. How's the route from Delhi to Jaipur and time required for Traveling ?
Ans : Travel through Delhi Jaipur expressway. Time to reach From Delhi to Jaipur 5 hours drive and 260 kms.
Q.2- What is the famous food of Jaipur with Destination ?
Ans: Some of the popular dishes of Jaipur include:
- Gatte Ki Sabji
- Rajasthani Thali at Chokhi Dhani.
- Laal Maans at Handi.
- Lassi at Lassiwala.
- Daal Baluchi at Baluchi Restaurant.
- Pyaz Kachori at Rawat.
- Chicken Lollipop at Niro’s. Hibiscus Ice,
- Tea at Tapri,
- Mava Kachori,
- Jaipuri Chicken
Q.3. What is Jaipur famous for ?
Ans : Jaipur is famous for
- Lacquered bangles
- Pink City Markets
- Heritage Havelis
- Forts and Museum
- Textiles & Carpets
- Camel Rides at Amber Fort
- Rajasthani Jewellery
Q.4 . What are the famous Jaipur Night Tours ?
Ans: Meanwhile Jaipur Night tours are the Light & Sound show at Amber fort, Chokhi Dhani Village Tour, Albert Hall Museum, Nahargarh sunset point, etc
Q.5 Best time to be in Jaipur ??
Ans: The Best time to visit Jaipur starts from September to March are perfect for those who are looking forward to making their Holidays Great! October to February is also the peak season to visit Jaipur as during this time one can enjoy a Tour of Forts and Havelis without facing the blazing sun.
Q.6- What is the best way to reach Jaipur ?
Ans : 3 Best Way to reach Jaipur
- By Air: Jaipur is well connected by Air transport to the rest of India.
- By Train: Indian Railways connects Jaipur with other cities of India with a number of trains.
- By Road: Jaipur is connected by Both Delhi and Agra at equidistant i.e. approx 250 kms. The best way is to book either Agra to Jaipur Taxi or Delhi to Jaipur Taxi for one way or a round trip and enjoy the entire trip with your family or friends. In other cases, taking a Volvo or state-run buses can also be convenient.
Jaipur Tourists Places Timings and Entry Fare
|Monuments Name||Visiting Time||Fare for Indians||Fare for Foreigners|
|Amber Fort||7.30 A.M. to 5.30 P.M.||Rs 100||Rs 500|
|Jaigarh Fort||9.30 A.M. to 4.30 P.M.||Rs 100||Rs 200|
|Nahargarh Fort||9:00 A.M To 6:00 P.M||Rs 50||Rs 200|
|City Palace||9.30 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.||Rs 100||Rs 400|
|Jantar Mantar||9.30 A.M. to 4.30 P.M.||Rs 50||Rs 200|
|Albert Hall Museum||9.00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.||Rs 50||Rs 300|
|Sisodia Rani Garden||8:00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M.||Rs 50||Rs 200|
|Hawa Mahal||9.30 A.M.- 4.30 P.M.||Rs 50||Rs 200|
|Jal Mahal||6:00 A.M To 7:00 P.M||Free||Free|
|Nahargarh Biological Park||9:00 A.M To 5:00 P.M||Rs 50||Rs 300|